Membership comprises of two categories:
1. Members :
- Qualified psychiatrists, social workers, pediatricians, social and behavioral scientists, child development experts, or other allied professionals who are interested in the field of child and adolescent mental health and in the aims and objectives of the Association.
2. Fellows :
- Physicians who have obtained recognized postgraduate qualifications such as MD in Psychiatry/Psychological Medicine: or DPM with minimum of three years of experience of working with children and adolescents in a Child Psychiatry/Guidance Clinic or otherwise.
- Physicians with recognized postgraduate qualifications such as MD in Psychiatry or DPM who have obtained additional qualifications in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Physicians/Pediatricians with 5 years of experience as such who have made significant contribution to the field of Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
- Professionals in behavioural and social sciences related to mental health & child mental health with either 10 years of experience after obtaining Master’s degree or five years of experience after obtaining Ph.D degree or equivalent, who have made a significant contribution to the field of child and adolescent mental health.
Upgradation of Membership
1) The payment can be made only after approval of application by EC.
2) The process of verification and decision of approval or rejection of membership can take around 2 to 3 months from the date of submission of application.
3) The decision of approval or rejection by EC will be sent via email to the candidate. The email will contain the payment link in case of approval.
4) The payment details should then be sent to the Secretary-General at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) The membership number will be communicated on receipt of the payment.
Application for New membership :
Completed Application forms along with a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Treasurer IACAM”, payable at SEVAGRAM should be sent to the Secretary General at the following address:
If you want to apply to become a member / fellow of IACAM, kindly click here :